By JC Collins
The comments this week coming from the so-called elite referencing the ignorant masses have manufactured an aggressive response. The mainstream media have not picked up on these comments but the alternative media have been on the cultural front lines with well strategized talking points.
It should be noted that I have often referenced the disorganized masses in previous posts. This phrase stands in contrast to what is being referenced with the term ignorant masses. Disorganized would suggest non-ignorance with a lack of focus and intent. Ignorant simply means that the masses are too intellectually inferior for advanced comprehension.
While it cannot be denied that there is a vast component of ignorance maintained within the disorganized masses, this ignorance, for the most part, is not willful and is the product of massive cultural and socioeconomic conditioning. Being that all people are not intellectually equal, it can be assumed that there are varying degrees of comprehension when it comes to socioeconomic trends and directions.
The one common trait which is shared by all demographics is the expression of self-interest. The term “Invisible Hand” was first used by Adam Smith in the lead up years to the French Revolution. The invisible hand described the unintended social benefits of individual actions. It was reasoned that individuals’ efforts to pursue their own interest may frequently benefit society more than if their actions were directly intending to benefit society.
The French population was guided by this invisible hand as the people expressed their self-interest through anger at the French monarchy in 1789.
In his book Proofs of a Conspiracy Against All the Religions and Governments of Europe, Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Free Masons, Illuminati, and Reading Societies, Collected from Good Authorities, John Robison, Professor of Natural Philosophy, and Secretary to the Royal Society of Edinburgh, presented a strong case that the French Revolution was manufactured through the manipulation of the domestic economy by external banking interests.
The book, which was published in 1798, only a few years after the initial revolution, has since been minimized and disregarded as inaccurate and unproven. This typical smear tactic, which we still see in use today, has done little to address most of the facts and events discussed in the book. The work is a major announcement of the methodology which was used, and continues to be used, by international banking interests against the ignorant (disorganized) masses. I have a first printing from 1798 in my own collection and consider it to be one of my most prized possessions.
The accepted causes of the French Revolution are listed on Wikipedia as follows:
- Cultural: The Enlightenment philosophy desacralized the authority of the King and the Church, and promoted a new society based on “reason” instead of traditions.
- Social: The emergence of an influential bourgeoisie which was formally part of the Third Estate (commoners) but had evolved into a caste with its own agenda and aspired to political equality with the clergy (First Estate) and the aristocracy (Second Estate).
- Financial: France’s debt, aggravated by French involvement in the American Revolution, led Louis XVI to implement new taxations and to reduce privileges.
- Political: Louis XVI faced virulent opposition from provincial parliaments which were the spearheads of the privileged classes’ resistance to royal reforms.
- Economic: The de-regulation of the grain market, advocated by liberal economists, resulted in an increase in bread prices. In period of bad harvests, it would lead to food scarcity which would prompt the masses to revolt.
These are all the same causes which John Robison also attributes to the French Revolution. The difference is that Robison does not accept that idea that these conditions materialized as a natural process of socioeconomics. For Robison, the intentional manufacturing of these conditions by powers outside France was obvious.
Turning entire populations towards revolution takes years of socioeconomic conditioning and the application of downward pressure on civil liberties while also drawing attention to that downward pressure. The disorganized masses through the ultimate expression of self-interest, as defined by the invisible hand of Adam Smith, will inevitably rise up and overthrow those they perceive as being the cause of the problem. The solution to the problem will have been previously weaved into the fabric of the revolution.
In the case of the French Revolution the problem was the monarchy and the solution was the overthrow of that monarchy and the establishment of the state governance framework and central bank methodology.
It would be beneficial to consider that in the modern world globalization and central bank practices are fulfilling the same role as the monarchy. The solution, which will wear the revolutionary mask of modern-nationalism, will morph into the final objective of global governance and monetary consolidation. The framework for these objectives has already been weaved into the developing response.
Let’s take another look at the causes of the French Revolution detailed above and apply modern trends to them:
- Cultural: Like the Enlightenment, the Information Age and developing technology is changing the world at the fastest pace since Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution. The pressure which is building on the old traditions and ways of life is promoting the concept once again of a new society.
- Social: Like the French bourgeoisie a new caste of “elite” have risen from within the ranks of the commoners (disorganized masses) and have aspired to political equality with the clergy and aristocracy. The American elite simulacra of political families, such as Clintons, Bushes, etc.., are fulfilling this role whether they realize it or not.
- Financial: Like pre-revolution France, western governments have accumulated vast amounts of debt fighting wars around the world and unrestrained fiscal spending. This debt has caused some nations to reduce privileges through austerity measures and increase taxation on the disorganized masses.
- Political: Like the provincial parliaments in pre-revolution France, nationalist political movements are developing in countries around the world. This new modern-nationalism will be the tip of the spear for further global governance and monetary consolidation. The response to BREXIT of deeper monetary consolidation within the EU and the development of an EU Super-State would suggest this to be the case.
- Economic: Like the de-regulation of the grain market in France, the modern world has experienced a massive amount of de-regulation in everything from energy to banking. As in the past, this de-regulation has caused additional strain on the disorganized masses and has contributed to the growing sense of unfairness and aggression.
As we can see, all of the components which facilitated the French Revolution are being used in the modern world in various forms. The methodology which was used in pre-revolution France went on to be used against other nations and fundamentally changed the world and how massive populations were managed and wealth distributed.
Over the last few years I have been writing extensively on the fundamentals of the monetary transition aspects of this new global governance mandate. On so many occasions I have attempted to present a convincing case to readers that we are being herded down a path which has been engineered with great care and attention.
But unfortunately the large majority of readers have been unable to accept the methodology described and have instead folded under the massive mainstream and alternative propaganda which is fulfilling the same mandates as in the French Revolution.
As before, where the mass population of France could not see the external influence from outside, the disorganized masses of the modern world cannot see that the five causes of revolution described above are being engineered by a power which resides above the nation state and the structure of central banking.
While we are focusing our anger on central banks and our political classes the real framework is being weaved into the well planned out response, which will take the form of modern-nationalism with a focus on repairing the damages which have been hammered into the five effective causes defined as cultural, social, financial, political, and economic.
Each of our own expressions of self-interest, the invisible hand which is manipulated, is being used against us for a larger purpose.
Often I am asked the question of why I think the plans of the elites will work. I am told that this time it is different. This time the people have awakened and they are taking their power back. The obvious answer is that we are talking two different elites. Most readers consider the elites to be the political and financial classes which have been allowed to develop. The elite I reference have engineered those used and abused subjects for the specific purpose of attracting the anger and aggression of the disorganized masses.
Some of this methodology and engineering have been further described in the following posts:
All of the above, like this article, are FREEPOM posts, which are meant to spread the message as far as possible. Some information shouldn’t have a monetary value, and my attempt to spread truth is genuine.
Trends are difficult to reverse, and the disorganized masses are impossible to organize without access to massive media formats. Blogs such as Philosophy of Metrics are one of the only methods available of attempting to spread truth and awaken the masses to the methodology described above. The information age has provided this opportunity to stimulate a true awakening. Unfortunately this open media is being massively infiltrated and used through alternative media to manufacture the aggressive response required. They serve the same purpose as the commoner leaflets in the lead up to the French Revolution.
It is ironic that the site which is honestly attempting to provide an education on the methodologies and socioeconomic engineering being used is frequently accused of promoting the agenda of the elites. Such is the power and influence of the scripting which is being used. Like the French population of the past, our populations today are blinded to the real causes and purpose of the events of our time.
The question of why I feel so confident that these plans will work has its obvious answer in the fact that the question even exists. Like John Robison, I am attempting to do my part for the good of humanity but feel burdened with the lack of acceptance and encouragement from the larger population.
Standing as a man of conviction I will continue to research and present information for those few among us who still remain free in spirit and thought. The ignorance of the disorganized masses will continue and this post will be attacked across the blogosphere as more JC entitlement and lack of understanding the economic fundamentals.
Renewing the spark of life within each of us is more important than taking a punch in the face. This transformation of the worlds systems will continue and the disorganized masses will bitch and moan about engineered elites and scripted imbalances. What was before will be again. But his time I’m awake, and no matter what the world becomes the truth inside can never be altered or destroyed. – JC
Help support POM and further research by subscribing. Members will receive more detailed analysis on macroeconomic trends, esoteric philosophy, and have access to the Fundamentals of Multilateral Investing Lessons.
Monthly subscription cost of $15.00 or receive a 33% discount with a one year subscription cost of $120.00.